How would you handle this....

A friend who uses you most of the time. But does do for you occasionally. Have had the friend for 10 years. Well 2 years ago, I invited her along out for my birthday with some friend she hasn't met. They all hit it off, as expected. Well now I haven't spoke to the friend in 6 months. Last time was when she invited me out, come to find out, only so I could buy all her drinks for the night cause she was broke. So I haven't tried calling her. Well I see her on facebook making plans with my friends, that she met through me. Never invites me, or even trys talking to me. I know she looooooves getting to me, in some sick way.

Well would you say something? Or just ignore it and move on and not let it bother you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• unfriend her on FB so you won't even know about it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:58 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Then she'll know I'm pissed, and shes the type to tell all my secrets just to hurt me. I feel like I can't burn any bridges.
    Anonymous

• I would ignore it. Honestly, hate to break it to you, but it doesn't sound like she's a friend. I would NOT go out of my way to hang out with her, and if she asked me, I'd say I was busy and then post on FB how I went out with my other friends. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:03 PM on May. 25, 2010

• crud..I hate when that happens..The best revenge is to have a good time without her. When you have fun with all of her friends, it will get under her skin here's an example:

One of her friends says, " I went out with OP the other day...she's awsome! What a riot...I can't wait to chill with her again..." it will burn her up. Let her be a heiffer.
    Anonymous

• Ignore her. Delete her off your FB page and any other social networking site you have her on, and move on. She's a user and doesn't care about your friendship, just what you can do for her. She's not worth your time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:42 PM on May. 25, 2010