Would you move AGAIN or suck it up??

I have moved twice in the last 8 months... We moved into a house because it was $100 cheaper, lived there for 5 months then found out our landlord had not been making the payments on the house and it went into forclosure so we moved into the house we're in now... The heat quit working 2 weeks after we moved in and was never fixed (this was at the end of february,still cold then) Now we are having a hard time with this heat because the landlord won't fix the ac... There is no ac whatsoever in this house and we cant afford to go get window units... We have 3 kids and I am 35 weeks pregnant. I'm afraid these issues will never be fixed... Found another house and I wanna move!!!

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:05 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'd move. Either that or take the lanlord to Court.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:31 PM on May. 25, 2010

• id move
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:08 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I'm afraid of my newborn being so overheated in this house with no ac but I didn't wanna sound like a woosy lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:12 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I friggin HATE moving - but yeah, I'd move.
    You've really got to figure out if the landlord will be a good one before you move though.
    Anonymous

• I really hate moving to, heck we just done this 3 months ago!!! ugh
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:18 PM on May. 25, 2010

• That sounds like its against the law...have you looked into the rental laws in your area...With children in the house it makes a difference. ESP if you live where hot days hit high 90s....I would move.....call me spoiled but i want to be COMFY at home!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'd move, sounds like my old landlord.. things will not get better..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:18 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Sorry, but while heat is necessary A/C is not considered necessary. So, if you want A/C , you'll need to move.
    Anonymous

• I would move.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 5:54 PM on May. 25, 2010

• You really need to feel out your landlords and their rentals before taking it...
    My oldest dd does this a lot and she has 3 children and it bothers me to no end that she can not stay
    put... It's not easy on the kids going from one place to another and school to school...
    Make this current landlord FIX the problems... IT IS THE LAW that HE take care of HIS properties...
    Also A.C is NOT a required necessity to live anywhere...
    To tell the truth you really need to review your priorities ...
    But the choice at the end is going to be yours...

Good Luck
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:32 PM on May. 25, 2010