dealing with chafing?

I'm overweight, something I'm working on, I go to the gym routinely, eat reasonably healthy, and have even consulted the doctor regarding my weight and over all health. In the meantime I have to deal with issues that come with the weight such as chafing of the inner thighs. (The extra weight cause my upper inner thighs to rub against each other while walking)

It's over 90 here today. No AC (it broke). I'm wearing a nice breezy cotton sun dress, but my inner thighs are burning due to the chafing. We will not be able to fix our AC this summer, so I need tips on how to deal with this? Of course I know loose the weight, I'm working on that, but the weight will not come off over night, so I need tips on how to deal with this in the mean time?

Of course I could talk to the doctor about this too, but this seems to be one of those things that can be dealt without consulting a doctor. Thanks for your suggestions.

SAHMinIL2

Asked by SAHMinIL2 at 3:36 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Health

• I have very similar problems, and I use deoderant where I chafe. It helps.
    They also have powders specifically for this "issue". And I've read to use bag balm, but I HATE the feeling of it, so I can't!
    Anonymous

• Try a free sample of this.

Anonymous