I need help asap???

Does anyone know how in Texas I can get a fathers rights terminated.. I dont need bashing he just doesnt see her and doesnt care and I need help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• It is called the court system. Most places Superior Court. File paperwork there.
    Anonymous

• He has to sign away the rights unless there is some kind of abuse. But if he signs over rights you can not get him for child support.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:42 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Sorry but no state will sever a parent's rights for those reasons.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Im in the process of doing that right now. I liove in texas also. I hired an attorny and am filling abandoment. Then my husband is going to adopt my son. He is 6, and the bio hasnt seen him since he was 8 months. Doesnt give a s**t about him and made it well known. He used to abuse me and I have 3 police reports on him from being arrested for doing so. So I dont think I will have much problem with this and neither does my attorny. I suggest you call a Family Law attorny. From talk in the cousrt room and attorny's texas favors the mother.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 6:55 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Thanks so much. I really am greatful for all the help and gl sunset
    tinamswank

Answer by tinamswank at 7:30 PM on May. 25, 2010