What did you learn today?

Today I learned if you have a psycho boyfriend and you take pics of your boobs and send them to him,and then break up with him,don't be surprised if he posts them on MySpace for all to see! (not me by the way) My cousin learned a valuable lesson today. Whether the leason sticks with her is a whole other story! My guess is it doesn't! So what did we learn kiddies? Yes,thats right,Don't post anything you wouldn't want getting out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I learned AGAIN that God answers prayer! I was feeling down and discouraged... I'm 14 weeks pregnant and don't have another OB appointment for 3 1/2 weeks. I am SUCH a worry wart! I don't have a fetal doppler or anything... so I prayed God would give me a sign that baby is ok so I can NOT worry... Then I start to feel baby doing somersaults! WooHoo! Praise GOD!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:16 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I learned that my co-worker/daughter's god mother has SERIOUS modd swings and I just can't take it this week.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 3:50 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yup, true true. How old is your cousin? Just wondering.
    Anonymous

• i learned that my husband is taking a voluntary lay off for the summer. don't yet know if that's a good or bad thing...guess i'll learn that another day.

Anonymous

• I learned that today was cheaters anon on CM and that my man can look at me and give me butterflies which makes me want to jump him (too bad we are at work or it would be on)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• If she's lucky her face isn't in the photo. My face and boobs are on the internet. The thing about psycho boyfriends is they work hard to act normal and nice and calm until it is too late so don't go blaming the victim. It might happen to you someday.
    Anonymous

• OP here- She's 21
    Anonymous