Do you think its tacky for women to wear wife beaters?

lol
Its so hot here today, I threw one of those this white wife beater shirts on. Then after having it on all day, I realized I may look a little tacky wearing it,lol. What do you think?
Would it be better if I ran out in the sprinkler with it on? haha...maybe I'll make some money that way,lol. just kidding....the heat is making me delirious,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hell no! i wear them all summer long! it would be tacky to wear one to a PTA meeting, or to the grocery store. but to the beach or the yard? yeah...i rock the wife beater every chance i get. DH thinks it sexy lol

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:04 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I wear one a lot during summer months. It goes well with almost everything
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:03 PM on May. 25, 2010

• No, sometimes I will throw one on when working outside or just doing some housework. But if your wearing teeny tiny shorts with it I may think tacky lol!
    Anonymous

• I think that there's a difference between a wife beater (which are very thin) and a tank designed to be worn by women. However, if you aren't going shopping or out and about, who cares as long as you are comfy or close to it. And, if I was around and you ran thru a sprinkler, I'd give you a dollar for the amusement, LOL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:05 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I personally wouldn't wear one, because I think that they look tacky on me, but wear what is comfortable because I know in fl the heat will make you delirious.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:05 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I wear one everyday when I go to the gym! I don't think they are tacky, unless you wear them with dress pants!

Answer by older at 4:06 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I will be honest here and tell you they are tacky.
    Anonymous

• yes
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 4:21 PM on May. 25, 2010

• No, not at all. What I think is tacky is when someone calls them "wife beaters". Seriously? That's terrible.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:22 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes, I think they are tacky when worn as a shirt. I would not wear one out of the house except as an UNDER shirt. I also don't allow my teenage daughter to wear those other than for sleeping or as an undershirt, which is what I believe they are.
    Anonymous