tmi (Miscarriage) :(:(

well it looks like i lost the baby im bleeding and having a few cramps i just really want to know what im going to go threw everyone keeps telling me you will know when it passes and says it usually happens when u go to the bath room will i need a doctor or will it happen naturally?? any advice will help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you called your doctor???
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 4:08 PM on May. 25, 2010

• call your dr asap and sending prayers
    Anonymous

• they called me yesterday told me to come in for a apointment but its 2 days away i asked what was wrong he said it looks like a failed pregnancy about a hour later i started bleeding a little bit and now today im cramping i was about 9 wees pregnant
    Anonymous

• you need to call your doctor. it also depends on how many weeks you are. then they will tell you what to do. i have had 2 of them. i am so sorry for your loss. i am sending you a hug!!
    Anonymous

• Hugs! I am so very sorry for your loss. I would keep the doctor appointment, they will be able to examine you and tell you if things passed or if they need to go in do a D & C. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:16 PM on May. 25, 2010

• TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE FIRST ONE I HAD I WAS 10 WEEKS, I NEEDED TO HAVE A D/C AND THE SECOND ONE I HAD WAS 7 WEEKS NOTHING TO BE DONE, THEY GAVE ME A BLOOD TEST TO MAKE SURE YOUR HORMONE LEVELS ARE GOING DOWN.
    Anonymous

• I have had three.. two of them happened naturally at home. I didnt even let my doc know until afterwards.. You just need to make sure you dont bleed so much you get light headed, etc.. I am so sorry you are going through this. It is a natural process, so dont let it freak you out. Just let your doc know .
    Anonymous

• Just stopping back by this question to let you know that you've been on my heart. I hope you're okay...I'll be praying for you!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:45 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Thank you so much TimandMely4ever and everyone else i will update tommorow after my doc appt
    Anonymous