Are there plus size strippers?

Yeah,crazy question. But I was just curious.I have been thinking about doing it if I lose weight. But then thought, maybe I can do it now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol oh my gosh.....i'm sure there are...on jerry springer.
    Anonymous

• I know that there are some you have to look into it ... GA has em i know fa sure
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 4:45 PM on May. 25, 2010

• some men love full figured ladies hey if you can shake it...go for it GL
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately, there are! But they are usually in a "specialty" type of place not your normal club.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:02 PM on May. 25, 2010

• SOME clubs will hire bigger gals, but in many areas it will only be the nastiest clubs. I worked at 4 different clubs in two states, and they all had weight limits. They'd suspend you until you lost back to whatever weight they deemed appropriate for you.
    Anonymous

• I went to a street dance a couple years ago in my hometown and there were so many lines at all of the bars just to get a beer. The one bar that I could get a beer from immediately was the local strip club so I went in. She was definitely a plus size stripper so they do exist I saw it with my own two eyes. I waited in line, with everyone else, for my beer after that:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:12 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I used to know a women who was about 350lbs and about 5'9".. The strip clubs were literally fighting over her. She made probably triple what the small girls were making, I say if you are comfortable with it and you really want to do it, go for it!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:16 PM on May. 25, 2010

• LOL yes, there are! But not at nice places. Not that the places that have them are necessarily nasty though. Some are.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 5:40 PM on May. 25, 2010

• yuck, unfortunately yes there are
    Anonymous

• why not loose weight or get a real job?
    Anonymous