Should I stay or should I go???

I have no children yet, DH and I have been TTC for 2 years with no success, so keep that in mind when answering this question. I currently live in arizona and am in school to be an RN, but the waiting list is so long that I won't graduate until either december 2014 or may 2015. Right now I'm visiting my mother in florida and I saw a commercial for a school that I can start in September and I will graduate in 16 months, in february 2012. The problem is that I would be separated from my husband the whole time and no we couldn't afford for him to come here with me. He has a wonderful job and can't find a job in florida. I'd go to school monday through friday all day so I wouldn't be able to leave here, but he could fly here about every 6 weeks. We have a very strong relationship and were separated for 3 years in the past and our relationship stood strong. My question is, do you think it's a good lifelong decision to do this?

flaggot13

Asked by flaggot13 at 4:47 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I thinkk so go for it... He would want the best for you and you all's family to be...
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 4:49 PM on May. 25, 2010

• he does think it's a good decision, i just want outside opinions
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 4:51 PM on May. 25, 2010

• IMO i say do it
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 4:51 PM on May. 25, 2010

• It sounds like an appealing way to go....but it's between you and your husband to decide.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:54 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't like the idea but hey you have to do what you have to do to make a life it will suck for awhile being apart but you say you've been there and still growing strong God BlessYou and GL
    Anonymous

• That's a tough one. Which is more important? Finishing school faster or conceiving faster? It seems crazy that you can finish school 3 whole years faster in Florida than in Arizona. Have you looked into other nursing programs in AZ that might result in just a little longer commute for you that might finish sooner?
    Anonymous

• If you anb dhe think it's a good decision, what does it matter what anyone here says? **smile** Check out the school thoroughly though.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:59 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I'd say go do it and you can always start having children after you graduate. It would give you a 2 - 3 yr jump on your life's plans.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:03 PM on May. 25, 2010

• all of the schools in phoenix use the same waiting list, so no, there are no other options there. and thank you, I definitely plan on doing serious research on this school since it will be such a big decision.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 5:03 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Do it, it's going to enhance your life overall.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 5:07 PM on May. 25, 2010