fixed the disposal all by myself! Isnt it a great feeling to fix stuff that guys think they can only do!

I had three plumbers out here this am to fix my sinks. One was stopped up and one was leaking. In the end I still had the disposal problem it still wouldnt run. Plumber just shrugged his shoulders and told me to go to Home Depot to get some wrench to stick in the bottom of it. I just unplugged it, started playing with the blades. Found crap that shouldnt have been in there and then plugged it back in and it works! I love stuff like this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• go you!!!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:59 PM on May. 25, 2010

• hey, can you come over and fix mine??
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:00 PM on May. 25, 2010

• That is a good feeling, isn't it! Good for you!! I locked myself out of the house a couple weeks ago and broke in with a screwdriver and a paperclip I felt like a rockstar:) I would never be able to do it again, but the victory was sweet.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:03 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Great job! The ol' WWII photo of the worker woman rolling up her sleeve showing determination comes to mind "we can do it"

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 5:05 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Nice job! Just don't let the men know you can fix the stuff! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• way to go

Anonymous

• I have to all the time cuz my husband never fixes anything!!! I had to put the kids swingset up all by myself when I was 6 months pregnant. Don't get me started. Anyway yeah it feels good to know you can do things that men think only they can do.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 5:57 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Last year I had to pull our toilet and use a wire hanger to get a jammed Thomas The Train wooden train out of it, I bought a new wax ring and put the tilet back......and yep, felt pretty good
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:59 PM on May. 25, 2010

• ROCK ON!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:54 PM on May. 25, 2010

• woo hoo!!! way to go mama!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:57 PM on May. 25, 2010