32 weeks pregnant and I am having pains on my pubic bone especially when I have been laying down on one side for too long, any ideas?

It's just on my left side.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 5:27 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had those pains with my daughter and i am already having those pains with this pregnancy, its because of your hips loosening and spreading and the pressure of that happening. Or so thats what my doc told me. I have the pains really bad every night to the point where i sleep in a chair.
    mikailas_mom

Answer by mikailas_mom at 10:38 PM on May. 25, 2010

• It's normal and probably won't go away until after you have him/her.. Not what you want to hear I'm sure. Try laying with a pillow between your knees, it helps me a little (33 weeks). Some nights are worse than others for me. I know I switch sides several times a night, even with a pillow between my knees. Thankfully we are almost done and then our beautiful babies will be the ones keeping us up. :o)
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 12:48 AM on May. 26, 2010