OMG i cannot believe what my neighbor just said to me!!!!

so...im cooking outside cuz it's a really hot day, perfect for starting a tan. im wearing my tankini with a pair of shorts. my neighbor comes up and says "you need to put some clothes on. my husband is on his way home." WTF? are you serious right now? shouldn't i be able to grill in a friggin swimsuit that covers just as much as a tank top? i told her to get off my property. am i out of line or is she?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd say: "I'm sure you're husband would like to see me naked so we'll just call this a compromise for the two of you!" LOL

Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:40 PM on May. 25, 2010

• she is crazy... shit aint your fault she is insecure
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 5:28 PM on May. 25, 2010

• If I were you I'd go through on a bikini!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:29 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Maybe the her dh has a lust issue and she feels threatened, or maybe he likes you and she's mad about it...either way, you aren't breaknig any laws.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 5:29 PM on May. 25, 2010

• She's WAY out of line.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:30 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Well I probably would have laughed and said --Why don't you take some off? Who knows,, he probably makes comments about you to her! She is insecure and no YOU are not wrong!! BTW--Does he stare at you or anything creepy??? You might want to keep your eyes open and your doors locked,, LOL! Whats for dinner?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:31 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Lol... time to take off the shorts!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:32 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Obviously her husband has made comments about you.
    If it makes you creep out, go put on more clothes.
    If it makes you laugh, keep on what you have.
    If it makes you hot, go put on a bikini.
    Anonymous

• I would have told her to get off my property too. Who is she to tell you how to dress on your lawn. You are not in the wrong she is. She probably jealous of you and has insercurities about her husband.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:33 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I would have told her that she needs to take some clothes off.

I either would have said something smart/sarcastic, or i would have told her to fudge off. That is totally out of line. who the hell does she think she is??? Your boss? Your parent??? God???? What a total LOON!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:34 PM on May. 25, 2010