Are men always like this!!!!

this is my first baby. and my boyfriend is out 4 night a week partying, He was never much for partying , before i got PG ..... So just want to know if this a thing guys due before the baby comes?

momtobe79

Asked by momtobe79 at 5:50 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no. my fiance is home with me EVERY night or he's working, i'm almost 8 months and he never leaves my side unless he's working. if your guy is being disrespectful then confront him
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:51 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Mine never stopped until I filed for divorce.
    Anonymous

• He may think of this as his last hoorah so to speak? Going out while he can. Ask him about it.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 5:55 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My dh did go through this rebellion period when I got pregnant with our first. I seperated from him and told him that he can come back if he wants to be in this family. He came back and we are expecting are third now. He was horrible for my frist pregnancy but he's been great for my second and third. You should see how he is feeling about the baby and why he wants to go out so often now.
    Anonymous

• mine never did. He is very responsible & has been since the beginning.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:59 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My DH didn't do this. If anything, he was more available while I was pregnant.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:59 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My bf was like that in my first pregnancy til I was about 4 months I confronted him and told him I didn't like that and how I felt about it now we have our own place and I'm in my second pregnancy now and he is by my side 24/7 he is only out when he works or we go out together as a couple if your bf is still partying and not being responsible you need to step up and have a talk...
    yesenia909

Answer by yesenia909 at 6:09 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Well , i left about a week ago, I see in the moring for our 20 week ultra sound . I will have a talk with him........ hope he man up for me and the baby.
    momtobe79

Answer by momtobe79 at 6:12 PM on May. 25, 2010

• mine didnt do that
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:23 PM on May. 25, 2010

• me and my dh just went through this he was there for the first and now with the second he was doing the same as yours but we talk about it and i told him how i felt and he was like that because he was stressed out about having two baby's and not thinking we can do it but we talked about it and now we cant be better if you need to talk about it you can message me at any time good luck.
    vanessa0211

Answer by vanessa0211 at 8:06 PM on May. 25, 2010