Chrsitians: Do you think we are living in the end times? Do you think Jesus will return soon?

Scarletto691

Asked by Scarletto691 at 5:58 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• People who believe this make religion so F'n scary! :X
    Anonymous

• I think President Bush did. It's horrible. I hope the percents are low on who believe this however.... how much can hope really do for you. ;)
    Anonymous

• If those who answer against this or say oh so sad, what is your hope in our world today??
    Anonymous

• End Times - Yes; Jesus returning soon - Yes. Only God the Father knows the day and time.. but we do know the season. Do hope Jesus is returning soon? I used to hope for that until I heard a message that said it's selfish for Christians to pray for Jesus soon return and the reason is there are so many who are not ready and as Christians we need to be ready for His return but our focus should be on loving and sharing and showing Christ to as many as possible.
    Anonymous

• I do not, no. I don't believe in the "end times" or the second coming or any of that.
    And yes, I am a Christian.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:34 PM on May. 25, 2010

• bandgeek - so u dont believe everything the bible says? even Jesus spoke of His return and it's spoken of in OT as well as NT.
    Anonymous

• i'm curious too^..why would a christian not believe in christ's return..its written all over the scriptures..what's not to believe, if you believe at all?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:48 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have no way of knowing when it will happen, I do believe that it will happen someday.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:58 PM on May. 25, 2010

• The only way the "end times" will happen is if we (the human race) brings it on themselves.
    Anonymous

• We are in the end times. Better get your houses in order! Blessings...
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:00 PM on May. 25, 2010