Starting a vacation club

I would like to create a vacation club. That allows mothers/ families to go all over the place and get to do various activities such as theme parks etc. At a cheaper rate such as If you got a 15 bedroom log cabin and took 8 families (depending on size)Which would be $1500.00 a week you would only end up paying $187.50 for a week!!! Where do you know that you can take your whole family and stay for a week at that price. This would be great for families who want to take there children around the world. Any ideas please contact me. Im patiently awaiting your response.. So excited!!!

serenity201022

Asked by serenity201022 at 5:59 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Travel

• Well, first of all, a 15 bedroom log cabin is going to be much more than $1500 for a week and even harder to find. Second, having 8 families that don't know each other in one cabin (no matter how big it is) is going to cause problems. These problems will then come back to you. I would look into and compare different discount vacation clubs to see how they operate. I think you have a good idea in theory but there are not many people who would be willing to share their vacation with strangers.

Anonymous