is it bad to spot a little blood at 14weeks pregnant?

I am 14 weeks pregnant and this morning.after eating breakfast I threw up out if no where and later I noticed that a little dot of blood came out on my underwear I dunno if it was all the pressure I did when I threw up or could it be something else after that my abdomen started cramping I was affraid to walk. What advice can you guys give me...??? This is my second pregnancy btw.

yesenia909

Asked by yesenia909 at 6:00 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope, it's normal. Look up implantation bleeding.
    Anonymous

• Sorry anon, but I highly doubt it would be implantation bleeding at 14 wks. I have heard it is normal to spot through your first trimester. I never had it except once and I had a missed miscarriage. I would call your doctor and make an appointment asap just in case. GL Hun and I hope for a good outcome :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:18 AM on May. 26, 2010

• with both my children i didnt kno i was pregnant till i was 3 or 4 months preg n i had my usual period thru those months i was pregnant. u r fine dont worry. i agree with goin to ur doc n getin it checked just to be sure. have a blessed day n hope all is well

mscuevas

Answer by mscuevas at 11:44 AM on May. 28, 2010

• thanks for the advice it was nothing to be conerned about im fine now and saturday i turn 16 weeks =)
    yesenia909

Answer by yesenia909 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2010