How to get out of this rut and rid these feelings?

I have been down for two days and trying to get out of my rut. I feel run down and just tired of it all. I just want to go get drunk and stay drunk or just go to sleep for a few days...rather get drunk. Do you think I have a problem if I feel the need to just be drunk? How can I get rid of these feelings? I just want to say I wont drink with my kids home..Im stronger than to give into it. Just cant wait for them to go to dads so I can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Health

• Wow. I'm so sorry. I have no idea. I hope you get the advice you need. Hang in there!
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 6:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have those days but I don't give in or at least try not to. Go out for a run or bring the kids to a park. You will feel better. Prayer also helps a lot. Hope you feel better soon.Maybe it's that time of the month that's why you feel sluggish?
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 7:44 PM on May. 25, 2010