Child Support Conference.

Ok i have a conference next week with my sons dad. He has not been in my sons life since he was born he is now 2. But i have a lawyer and he said that when we go they are going to offer the Standard Possesion Order and he said i could deny it. Has anybody else denied it before i also live in texas and me and his dad are 10 years apart and i was 15 when i had my son. But im considering denying the offer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• See if the Statutes of Limitation for rape is up. If you were 15 and he's 10 yrs older than you, that is rape and he needs to be arrested for it. Google a Child support calculator for TX and see what amount you can expect to be offered.
    Anonymous

• well my layer said that if i dont agree that they will set an actual court date and that the District Attorny will more thatn likely press charges on him but he also has a lawyer. But i do want to deny the negotiation so we can have a court date. Also me and his wife DO NOT get along what so ever.
    Anonymous