psychic/acupuncture/fertility

hi ladies, i have recently talked with a psychic on the phone which i normally wouldn't do but she really surprised me with some of the things she said. She said i would get pregnant sometime in the winter time january february ish and have twins. She also said something about me having a procedure as well. She told me nothing is wrong with me but it seems that i have a lot of stress. I am just curious has anyone talked to a psychic and been told stuff and it comes true? Also was wondering if i should think about acupuncture because from what i know it is suppose to help you relax and let some of the stress go maybe thinking that it might help in the process? Anyone else tried acupuncture?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 6:32 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet