Does anyone else see the heat as a hard thing to cope with??

Feeling a bit guilty with the oil leak, I prefer not to run the a.c. and just take a hot shower, and then the air feels cooler. Also does any of you moms use breadbags for freezer bags, like any bread, roll, type of bag, they work great. I havent' needed to get ziplocs or that bought type of bag in a while. I also reuse store plastic (as in paper or plastic??) I use them to freeze.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I am pretty good with the recycling around our home... I only use the plastic grocery bags for garbage or to leave meat (still fresh from store and in their package) in and place in freezer I do not unwrap meat and re wrap it in bread or plastic bags, could cause freezer burns on the meat. I use freezer foil or freezer plastic wrap IF I have to divide up large meat packages, other wise they stay in their original wrappings which is rare, less bought, less wasted.
    Bread bags are used for mini garbage (near my kitchen sink) bags... to dump leftovers and scraps in...
    We don't have A.C period so that isn't an issue, our room, gs's room and our front room have fans... windows stay open... as for showers, on hot days, luck warm to cool... I prefer cool, I have a low tolerance to the heat due to health issues, so the cooler the better...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:22 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Its too hot where I live and people die because of heat here. We are on the flip side...we dont run our heat much in the winter. I use containers for mostly everything and recycle bread bags or I use them to keep homeade bread...mmmm. I bought large bags for groceries. I was happy to have recycling in our neighborhood a few years back but the association voted it out....crazy.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:12 PM on May. 25, 2010