my husband brought this up to me the other day......

so we are having some money troubles. He thought i could strip because i like dancing. I though about it for a little bit. I said to myself it isn't so bad they don't have sex with you...... And then my hubby said it. Hey what if you had sex for money. He is talking about porn not hooking. Have you ladies ever done for a one time money maker.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• that's one thing that would split us up.
    Anonymous

• umm no, but if you two can be together and still do that you should let him know Gay male/male porn gets paid thousands more than lesbian or straight porn.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:05 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Right?... He is all for selling you and your body for money? And you are considering it? UGH!!!

You both need to get a second job if you need money soo bad.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:06 PM on May. 25, 2010

• No way. If my husband suggested that, I would really feel like money was more important to him than I was.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:09 PM on May. 25, 2010

• don't allow the morality of others to dictate your life. if you are comfortable with it, and you marriage is strong enough to handle it, do it! but if you have any reservations about it, say no. there are other ways to make money. make sure you think it through. and understand that you won't know how it will effect you until after you do it. GL

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:09 PM on May. 25, 2010

• why not porn with each other? I've seen a episode on dr. phil or oprah one where couples made porn to bring in extra cash. I don't remember the website they did it for but they of course had to have a webcam to stream in live feed and they paid a monthly bill to this company and they got a percentage of what they made depending on how many people payed to view them having sex. I would do it with my dh if i really needed the money
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:11 PM on May. 25, 2010

• this one couple (a huge couple at that) made over 2,000 dollars in 1 month. Thats pretty good for it probably being an hour or two labor a night
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:13 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I am all for sexual liberation and think stripping and or porn is fine for a person to do, if they want to and are not pimped out by a spouse or other loved one. In this case it seem the husband is willing for the woman to do all the dirty work and not take responsibility for their money problems himself. His wife's self respect seems to have less value than the money does....
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:15 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My hubby has suggested making a porn together and selling views on the internet. You could be one of those "live webcam girls"
    Anonymous

• I would never do that, dancing is one thing but if he asked you to do it again I would tell him to go screw himself and if he needs more money go flip burgers at mcdonalds!!!!
    Anonymous