so is feb 22 the day?

i am 14 weeks pregant and my due date is november 22, so does this mean i got pregant feburary 22?

also can you get pregant 3 days after you have sex, i was just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes the sperm can live for about 3 days.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:15 PM on May. 25, 2010

• so does this mean i got pregant feb 22 if my due date is november 22?
    Anonymous

• Yes, sperm can live for up to 3 days. But your due date isn't taken from the date of conception, it's just an estimate from the last date of your last period... It's a guess... Your actual due date could be up to 2 weeks before that or up to 2 weeks after that date... Depending on when in your cycle you conceived and some other factors...

However, assuming that Nov 22 is your exact due date, that would signify that you got pregnant on Feb 22... But it's not an exact science... So unless you are like me and have sex once a month, chances are you won't have a chance to know which day exactly.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:20 PM on May. 25, 2010

• well first my dacor said my due date was anywere from november 20-22 so does that mean i hade to get pregant the lat week of feb no latter then the 22?
    Anonymous