Have you ever seen a ghost...what happened?

Have you seen anything like a ghost, demon or something like that that was supernatural? If so, what did you see and what happened? Were you scared?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah, when i was a kid i saw a little girl in my bedroom. I told my dad and he never believed me....Until he and my lil brother both heard voices whispering in their ears at night...then he believed me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:20 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have seen quite a few... It's a gift.

the one I can think of off hand was when I was sitting in my living room and watched a man walk down my hall and in to my bathroom. So I got up to go see who was in my house, when I got there there was no one. I went back to my living room and saw him walk back in to my bed room... After that night I saw him just about every day I lived there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:22 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes, she was standing at the doorway to my bedroom looking at me and I thought it was my mother. I also remember thinking that I didn't recall my mother having such an old fashioned style nighty. She was just standing there and I said mom, is everything ok? And then the figure turned and melted into the hallway wall. I was about 13. I wasn't scared just thought it was strange. And never was frightened. I also had to visits from 2 relatives. One was more of just feeling the presences of the person and knowing they were there and the other was a dream visit.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:23 PM on May. 25, 2010

• no never a ghost but something completely inexplicable. but my daughter claims to have seen them. and my bff in one of her apts. in particular. she had a one bedroom on the top floor of a 3-story apt. her bedroom was in the dining room (her daughter had the bedroom) where there was this large hanging light - a cone shape... big circle hanging from one point. windows closed. i was standing under it - if i stretched my arm up, could not touch it. she was lying in bed while we were talking. all of a sudden she just stopped and pointed - i looked up and the light was swinging in a wide circle above my head. this thing was very heavy (even if the wind blew it would not move but again windows closed) and about three or more feet wide. we just watched til it finally wound down. crazy.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:24 PM on May. 25, 2010

• When I was 8, I woke up to see a shadow of a man leaning against my bedroom door... in the same house where you could smell freshly baked bread (we didnt have an oven, we did our cooking on a camping stove) and heard voices... When my son was about 15-18 mos old he would play ball with an invisible person, I'm assuming a baby since I regularly heard a baby cry there, and I caught him asking someone to pick him up (sitting on the floor, arms stretched upwards, saying "up") and there was no one there.

A few years ago, I was driving with my father past the "old family home" that was no doubt haunted by my deceased relatives. The house had been torn down, and I asked dad "I wonder what happened to the Hendersons?" - when we passed where the house used to be, there was a cloud in the road (on a sunny day) and a chill passed through both of us. I guess we know now, they never left!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 7:27 PM on May. 25, 2010

• i've heard a few others. The little girl was the only one i could actually see. Except once i thought i saw a spirit of a cat...and i swear it scratched me too. Unless it was a demon that looked like a cat?? I was asleep at my babysitters house who didnt have any cats and she woke me up to go to school and asked how i got the scratch on my face and i told her i think the cat may have done it and she was like "what cat"...it was crazy because when i was sleeping on her sofa i know that a cat came up and was laying on me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:29 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I haven't actually seen the ghost but somebody liked to turn the lights on our stairway on and off and on and off for a period of time. Scared the crap out of me.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:30 PM on May. 25, 2010

• A bunch

When I was 8ish I was home sick from school (it was okay back then to stay home alone). I was watching tv when I heard my mom, dad and brother talking upstairs. I went up there to look and just saw a blueis smoke in the hallway. It looked like the way cigerette smoke looks coming off a cigerette. I ran to the neighbors and called my mom. She didn't believe me.

When I was 13 we live in a house where a man committed suicide in the bathroom closet. One night I was brushing my teeth and the door swung open. I ran downstair and curled up in the recliner in the living room where the TV was one. Right when I got downstair the TV paused for a minute or so. I was terrified.

Last summer I was sleeping at my inlaws cabin. There are no window in the room, but there was a little light coming in from the door being cracked. I woke up and saw a ederly man standing over me. I wasn't scared this time, but I have no idea who
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 7:37 PM on May. 25, 2010

• he was. i've also seen shadows after buying furnature from an ederly couple who died.

And my friend who was killed in a car accident was around for a little while. He mostly kept trying to play with his best friends kids, until we told him that scared them. After that it was just little things.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 7:39 PM on May. 25, 2010

• We have at least one here where we live now. i suspect 2. Last week I kept hearing a woman whispering,and RIGHT behind me I heard a child say bo bo. At our last apartment,I was in the bathroom and saw a tall blonde guy wearing a white tshirt walk thru my diningroom into the kitchen. I can often feel a presence around me,just watching I assume.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 PM on May. 25, 2010