Wanting a Threesome

Because my boyfriend and I want a threesome....me, another woman, and him, does that make me a lesbian? I have never thought about wanting to be with another woman, but for some reason, it all of a sudden interests me to have this ONE experience with him. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how was your relationship with your boyfriend/husband after that? Oh...one thing, I could NOT do this with a friend, I would never look at her the same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG i totally understand how you feel! i'm not at all a lesbian. i just get really turned on when my husband does, and i know this would turn him on more than anything! post an add on craigslist. GL
    Anonymous

• Just wait until your BF is intimate with her in front of you and we'll see how you feel about it then. Will you wonder if he liked her more than you? Will you wonder if he is cheating with her after that? Sometimes things are best left to fantasy. You can't unring the bell if you know what I mean.
    Anonymous

• Are you advertising for a partner on here? Is that even legal?
    Anonymous

• no not necessarily a lesbian. i experimented quite a bit in my time - tested the lesbian groups, but turns out i'm not one (perhaps slight bisexual tendencies). in a long-term relationship years ago, my bf told me he asked a good guy friend of his to join us but guy friend said he didn't think our relationship was strong enough for that (bf thought i might enjoy this - not them together but both for me). about a year later his roomie (there were 6 of them - all guys but one and this was one of the guys girlfriends) just came out and started taking my clothes off... it was all about me and that other guy was also there so it was four of us. another time a female acquaintance was over with us and we all ended up in the bedroom, but again it was all about me. our relationship was not affected, but if he had been intimate with these women i really don't know if i could have handled it...
    Anonymous

• lol not lesbian groups - lesbian bounds
    Anonymous

• LOL, this is the O.G. poster. No, I'm not advertising, I just wanted to know people's opinions. Wow, it's good to see so many people that have tried it and saying that they are not lesbians. Whew, I thought it was so weird of me to be feeling these feelings, but I'm with you Anon 4:30pm....my bf and I discussed it and we both said that he can NOT be intimate with the other woman, nor kiss her in the mouth...if that makes ne sense. LOL...but I'm willing and ready to do this. I'm actually a little excited about it.
    Anonymous

• I had a foursome with an ex and another couple, it only made our relationship stronger. As long as you have a healthy relationship and trust I think it would be ok. The only thing that worries me about a threesome is that there's an odd number and someone is bound to feel left out, what about doing it with a couple? (the guys don't have to do anything). It was the most fun to have sex with my ex while the other couple was doing it too!
    Anonymous

• Maybe not, but it makes you disgusting! WHY would you want to share the person that you love????????????? SICK!
    Anonymous

• LOL @ Anon 4:57, awwww, ur so cute......lol @ saying we r disgusting....lol
    Anonymous

• Nope, it doesn't make you a lesbian. It's also not disgusting. It's normal to be curious. The only problem I've personally heard about with being with another woman in a 3 some is the guy has run off with the other woman (or tried to see her at other times without the wife). I would consider a 4 some before a 3 some. It keeps it balanced and you don't have to worry about the other woman sliding in there when you are not around. Normally swingers swing together not individually.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:11 PM on May. 25, 2010