ugh i feel like im never going to be back to my pre pregnancy weight...

My daughter is seven months old and I go to a personal trainer and I just can get it back. I bf for a little while. I'm not complaining of motherhood I love it! I just wish I felt sexy again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had a really hard time loosing the weight too this whole first year of my sons life but it seems like now its starting to really pick up. ive been eating no carbs, and doing lots of cardio and strength training and ive lost 10 pounds already. i eat 3 egg whites cooked w non fat butter spray and a fruit for breakfast, a special k protein bar for lunch, and a green apple or a vegtable and chicken or turkey for dinner. stuff like that. its starting to work now. im only 10-15 pounds away. GL
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:36 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Sexy is a state of mind, you can do anything you set your mind to, and guess what? it can be done! Don't give up, it took you at least 9 months to loose your figure give it a little more time and efort and you will succeed!

Answer by older at 7:37 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Even when you get back to the right weight, you won't be the same shape. :(
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:53 PM on May. 25, 2010

• shake up your routine a bit. work out harder if you can, faster, longer...you could try doing pilates a few times a week. try eating no processed foods and see what happens. i think every body functions best when it has enough of the good fats, so don't leave out the nuts, avocado and fish : )
    never give up!
    for a lot of women it takes a year...and that can be working on it pretty hard!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:14 PM on May. 25, 2010

• jcpenny body shapers........had my baby 3 weeks ago and back to normal!!!! no workout or diet was needed
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 9:19 PM on May. 25, 2010

• join the club...lol
    Anonymous