Problem!! need some advice!

SO... I have taken the answer fertility tests twice and they told me that i have a normal FSH, I have also taken the Ovulation tests 3 times and got 2 positives on each, we have been TTC for like 1 year and nothing!!! I have a feeling hubby needs to be checked!!!!!
What does everyone else think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• get him checked. My uncle had a slight fall whenhe was WAY younger and he knocked something a lil bit out of alignment and was never able to produce active sperm. He never got check until his late 40's they then put him on some pills and his sperm were great after that! My aunt told me this :)
    Anonymous

• Yes, get him checked. What can that hurt? At least you'll know then.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 7:54 PM on May. 25, 2010

• hell if i know... i was pretty much unprotected for 12 years (in long-term relationships) and pretty much decided i wasn't fertile anymore (since more than one relationship wasn't the guy). hubby and i tried hard for a while then gave up. i got hormone tested - blood work - but not the full fertility workup, but did discuss possible fertility treatment with my doctor. then we decided we didn't really want to go that route... next thing you know here i am pregnant.
    Anonymous