OMG my neighbor! I really dont want that little girl to get hurt!

OK I live in a culdesac. One of my neighbors has 5 kids, 4 boys 1 girl. The girl is probably 18 months to 2 years old. then the boys are like 4 to 10 years old. Her DH works nights so hes not around much. She lets the boys play in the culdesac without her being out there. It wouldnt bother me if the 4 year old wasnt out when she isnt. Today I looked out my front window and i see 3 boys and the little girl. I looked around for the mom and i didnt see her. I walked outside because the little girl was heading for the cross street and i still didnt see her. So i ran to get her before she walked in to the street. I brought her to her house and was goign to talk to her mom. Come to find out she doesnt speak english. Still i told her that if she is going tohave her outside then she needs to be out here with her and If i found her outside again that I would call the police. I dont think she understood me so what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She understood! If she didn't one of her kids translated for her. I would keep my word and call the cops if you see the LO out without the mom.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:49 PM on May. 25, 2010

• IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN I WOULD CALL THE POLICE, WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE OF THEM RUNS INTO THE STREET, SO NOT COOL
    Anonymous

• CALL THE COPS OR C.P.S !
    Anonymous

• keep your word. call the police if it happens again.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:55 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Where I come from kids are perfectly fine to place outside. Especially if they live in a Culdesac. Whose to say she doesn't check out of the window? Call the cops if you want to, but is there really a lot of traffic flying into the culdesac that wouldn't see a toddler?
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 7:57 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Call the police and they will bring a translator

Answer by admckenzie at 7:58 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes there is alot of traffic that come flyin in the culdesac. - OP
    Anonymous

• please call the police....
    Anonymous

• Yeah I had the exact same problem with my 5 year old neighbor this evening as well. She had hooked a cord on the power lines, and was tugging away at them,and every power line connected to the poles on our street were moving with her, I screamed her name so loud, it scared her to death, but it scared me to see that this one little girl was moving all these power lines, and of course, her mom was inside with her boyfriend, paying no attention to her.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:01 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Look Miss Anonymous or whoever you are, I will call the police too if I have to get someone's kid out of the street so they won't become flattened by a car. You are indeed offended by this, are you one of those careless moms too, did we hit a nerve?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:25 PM on May. 25, 2010