After I shave my legs, I can see little dots from the hairs in hair folocules. How do I get rid of them?

JaneWilliams5

Asked by JaneWilliams5 at 7:53 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Lasers or waxing may help. Otherwise try looking around for stuff in stores. You could try talking to your doctor or skin specialist to recommend something.

Hope this helps.
    Jane615

Answer by Jane615 at 11:13 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Pluck? Electrolosis? thats the hair under the skin you see.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:55 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have this EXACT same problem and I HATE HATE HATE IT! I have looked and found no solutions. I am right now as we speak (type) in the process of growing out the hair and I'm going to try waxing to see if that helps, and can I tell you how incredibly hard it is for me to walk around with hairy legs?? Omg, I'm dying here, this better work! Send me a PM in a few days and I'll let you know if it made any difference.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:03 PM on May. 25, 2010

• thank you
    JaneWilliams5

Answer by JaneWilliams5 at 9:18 PM on May. 25, 2010

• laser depilation.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 1:27 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Do you have these dots behind your biceps I do and the leg thing too I hate it I think it's called Kerothosis palaris we can only exfoliate and that only helps a little.
    Anonymous

• I only have them on my front part of my lower legs. Thanks for the answers :)
    JaneWilliams5

Answer by JaneWilliams5 at 4:59 PM on May. 26, 2010