How many of you have had: Braxton hicks that increasingly tighten, non-stop, for hours at a time.

No, I'm not dehydrated, and I'm not in labor, I had the same dang thing for a month before my first was born, and I'm getting it again.

I can get it to go away when I lay down - I just can't always be laying down, and they'll come like that just from sitting.

All this time, I thought every woman got this, and I was just a wimp...but you don't all get this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I experienced severe Braxton Hicks with all of my pregnancies. I eventually learned to roll with the punches and get on with my life. There was nothing that me or the doctor could really do.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:44 PM on May. 25, 2010

• i had experienced this with my second son. because i did not listen to my body and i did not lay down, he came 8 weeks early. i am experiencing this right now, but i am due any day now, so at least i am no longer worried about a preemie. i don't want my baby tomorrow, so i am laying down...lots!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:05 PM on May. 25, 2010