serious pain!!!

My lower back right above the hip area hurts. it feels like someone is stabbing me on both sides? what is the world???? im only 15 weeks so its not from carrying the extra weight

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 7:58 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your dr
    Anonymous

• kidney stones? they struck me at 14 wks, had me down and out on perks the whole time too.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:15 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Sounds like ligament pain to me honestly. Your body is beginning to feel the effects of the pregnancy, which would explain the pain. I would call your doctor though and have them do a urine sample to check for a UTI though, just in case.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:43 PM on May. 25, 2010

• the thing is this is not my fisrt. i have a 9 moth old and it doesnt feel like ligament pain at all. its worse. i have an appt for tomorow so it will be checked out i just wanted to ask y'all what it might be
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 8:45 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I just went to the e.r for that.. I was told it was ligament stress, because of the baby growing... but go to your dr
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 1:34 AM on May. 26, 2010