pregnancy hernia??? has anyone had or heard of this???

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 8:33 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I had one it was painful at first but after I had the baby it was okay just get your doctor to check on it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:49 PM on May. 25, 2010

• yes, it hurts. i should have got mine fixed after the baby came. with the second one it closed up after he was born, but with the third one it's still hurting sometimes and she's 8 months old. but anyway, that's just what happens when people get an 'outie'.... it's a hernia
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:32 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I didn't notice it until after my 1st daughter was born and didn't have surgery until after my second daughter was born 3 years later. Very painful, but it wasn't diagnosed until my second pregnancy. The kept looking at my ovaries thinking it was that.
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 1:29 AM on May. 26, 2010

• My sister had one. She said they were very painful and she had to be very careful how she moved and bent over. Hope you are ok.
    sweet2bmom

Answer by sweet2bmom at 7:05 PM on May. 26, 2010