How often do you have sex?

I am married for 7 yrs (together 10 yrs) 36 and have 1 child 3 1/2 and I think we do the deed every day and if not every day then it's oral. I tell my husband he is lucky cuz not many married men get it every day still so I am just wondering what everyone else is doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we've been together 7 years, married 5 years, have 3 kids, and sex almost every night. neither of us can go very long without it!
    Anonymous

• married 6, almost 6 1/2 years. Ummmm it varies. We can easily go awhile. 7 months is our longest. He just has NO sex drive. Sadly I didn't know this before we were married (waited to have sex) ... I guess it's a good thing I didn't know. It might have been a deal breaker. But I love him and the kids dearly, there's just a lot of lonely nights when he is not at all in that frame of mind. At least I know he'll never cheat though, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:16 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have it alone every day. I have it with SO once a week. That's only bc he's having trouble staying hard more often

Answer by admckenzie at 9:17 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Sex? What is that?
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:18 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Dang. Never thought much about it. I will not lie cause we're all adults here. Sex was an how can I put it easy. Yes I read every single response but but need to be honest. Guess because I never truly valued myself. Just wanted to be needed. ( Till I had to truly search myself and a good friend who just told me the most powerful words anyone could have said to me at that time. Cause you see I was fighting my own demon. I cared nothing about if the person was married or not) but being invited to church and truly listening my friend said GOD LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO RUN AND ITS HERE WAITING. me never understanding exactly. Like I said I am gonna be honest have no shame. (I never looked at my self as a good person just good to have sex) But the older that I got and having kids didnt want my boys to think its ok nor did I want my daughter to. So I thank God and Cafe Mom. My good friend is a member
    singleplus3

Answer by singleplus3 at 9:38 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Wow I need what you're taking. I am way too tired for everyday. I'd say once or twice a week. But it's always good so I'd take quality over quantity anyday. Every single day has to get boring. Let him miss you a little.
    Anonymous

• Once a week or every two weeks.... I'd say your DH is lucky.: )

Been together 6 years, two kids. 4 years old, and 5 months old. I'm a stay at home mom, so the second I get to lay in bed and do nothing.... thats kind of exactly what I want to do. Maybe after my youngest is a little older it'll go back up to several times a week. : ) It's not that I don't enjoy it. My bodies just kinda worn right now. When we do have sex it really is amazing. : ) <3 my DH
    Anonymous

• My husband works second shift. My labido peaks aroun 4-8 pm. I'm exhausted by midnight. So maybe 1x per week during hte work week and then 1x on the weekend. But when he is off on vacation or shut down, we have sex closer to every day.
    Anonymous

• At least once a month... But sometimes less...

We both still co-sleep with our kids, in two different rooms. And between his health and mine, plus the fact that I haven't had a libido since my oldest was born... Sex just isn't usually on the menu...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:03 PM on May. 25, 2010

• It's funny, cause before we had kids, we did it 5 or 6 times a day at least... But since - just about never!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:04 PM on May. 25, 2010