Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of bathing suit do I wear when I have strech marks but I'm only like a one to three in pants?

Answer Question

Asked by MommaandIsa at 9:27 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • tankini? with a skirt bottom depending where you have the marks? or a cute one piece

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on May. 25, 2010

  • oh please never wear the skirt bottoms...that reminds me of a little 4 yr old. if anything wear short bottoms and a longer top that covers your belly..ya know just above your belly button or something

    Answer by shay1130 at 9:31 PM on May. 25, 2010

  • tankini+boy shorts

    Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:41 PM on May. 25, 2010

  • wear whatever you feel good in! im a size 3 with a very flat, toned stomach. but 3 kids later, i have TONS of stretch marks. i worked hard to get my smokin hot body back! so i rock a bikini. i don't give a crap about the stretch marks. neither should any of you!


    Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:05 PM on May. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.