have you ever done a nasal rinse? has your kids?

I did it for my 1st time today earlier and so did my son. I've always thought it would be horrible but it was actually very refreshing. It even felt nice and i feel so much better. My son didnt have any problems doing it at all and he is 5. I think it helped clear him out so much. I totally recommend doing this if you have any kind of sinus preasure or allergies. I could tell right away that it helped

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:38 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Health

• Yes, I do it every day. I think that it does help my sinuses.

Answer by Bmat at 9:39 PM on May. 25, 2010

• yes, my ped. tells me to do that for the kids when they're sick or have allergies. they don't take kindly to it though lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:40 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes ive done it once. i couldnt stand it but it helped clear out my sinuses. i would do it again if needed. my kids havent ever done one.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 9:43 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I do it every day twice a day and hate it. Only do it because my ENT told me to. I've started on chemical cautery and I'm hoping he says I can give up the rinses. The cc is every 3-4 months and I can deal with that.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:45 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have a Netti pot. I have chronic allergies, bronchitis and get tonsillitis often... but I don't notice it helps me at all.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:59 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I tried it and didn't really help me at all.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:16 PM on May. 25, 2010

• If your talking about a Netti Pot cleanse yes I have done it. And it helps with allergies, sinus headaches.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 9:53 AM on May. 26, 2010