how long after delivery...

do you have to wait to go swimming or to the lake? this is my second and i cnt honestly remember. i do have stitches. its been 2 weeks since delivery no more bleeding and im feeling great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Iwould think if you have no more bleeding and everything seems fine than you can go ahead and do that, but maybe ask your doctor?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 9:58 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I would ask a doctor fist since you say you have stitches the dirty water can make it infected plus when I had both my babies when I left the hospital they told me I was to shower for the first 2 weeks so I would deffinatly ask your doctor before going swimming
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:01 PM on May. 25, 2010

• you have to wait 6 weeks for that hon
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:08 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I believe its 6 weeks
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:28 PM on May. 25, 2010

• They told me to wait 6weeks to do almost everything
    Anonymous

• You should wait until after your 6 week postpartum appointment. Sooner may introduce infection into your vagina, uterus, or infect your stitches.
    Congrats on your new baby :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 26, 2010