I am 12 weeks and have lost 30 lb is that normal

thefox

Asked by thefox at 10:10 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well, have you started eating healthier? any morning sickness? started exercising? i have no idea what your situation is from your question, so idk if it's normal lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:12 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I lost 10 lbs in the firs trimester due to sever morning sickness and have heard other people lost more. So it would depend on a lot of factors if it was worrisome. Like the cause and how much you weighed before you got pregnant.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:28 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Well could you afford to lose 30lbs? If you started out really over weight then it might not be a problem. Either way I wouldn't call it normal.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:32 PM on May. 25, 2010

• well i was 182 im not shamo but i could lose the weight its just everyone says how think i look Im going to the dr on the 8
    thefox

Answer by thefox at 4:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2010