What to expect from DHS?

Long story short, I was watching these two boys-two and three. Their mom asked if I was able to watch them Saturday and I said no. She said "well I guess I'm just going to have to quit my job cause I can't find anyone to watch them." I didn't watch them Thursday or Friday either. That really pissed me off so I said "well if they acted better and didn't cry all the time people would want to watch them." It went down hill from there. She said she was going to "bitch slap" me for talking about her kids like that. Trust me, it's true. They cried for hours and constantly hit and bit each other. So, she ends up coming to my house and knocking on the door for like ten minutes. I told her if she didn't leave I was calling the cops. She had the oldest boy with her. She said she was going to call the cops for what I did to her kid. I was like what the hell? So, she didn't leave and I gave her thirty seconds.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 10:16 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they will ask you alot of questions and sounds like you can answer them all truthfully as well as fill them in on the reality of the situation as you did here - it would probably be a really big mistake on her part to call DHS - if she has any sense at all (highly questionable) she will realize that if DHS starts getting interested in her she has alot to lose. someone else here posted a link fightcps.com or something like that - haven't read it so don't know if it pertains to your situation.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:53 PM on May. 25, 2010

• She was on the phone with them when I called. She was ranting about how I hit her kid. Well, they made her leave my property until someone came out. The cops just took an incident report and said it was up to her whether or not to contact DHS. I didn't hit her kid. I would make them sit in the hall until they stopped crying-just like I do with my own. She also said I didn't feed them. That's almost true. I wouldn't feed them the crap she sent. I told her I'd cook but I wouldn't let my son eat that stuff (vienna sausages, cheetos, these kids would have soda in their cups). After my son would go to bed I'd give it to them but not while he was up. They act like they've never seen a vegetable.

So, my question is...What should I expect if they do show up? Eveyone says she won't since it will come back on her (her boyfriend is in jail and they are sleeping on the floor of their new apartment).
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:19 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Looks like Karma has finally come back to bite you in the butt. Hope you enjoy!
    Anonymous

• Karma? Yeah, I was doing her a favor.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:33 PM on May. 25, 2010

• lol at anon pp
    Anonymous

• With any luck, she will be required to take parenting classes.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:42 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Wow... sorry but what you said was wrong and you were acting childish too...
    Anonymous

• Trash!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 26, 2010