What do you think of Miranda Cosgrove

" iCarly " ... my daughter loves her and I think she is a really nice role model

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My girls love her too! I like her, she seems like a sweet girl. I agree that she is a good role model for girls, another good one is Taylor Swift!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:38 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I cannot stand her. She doesnt act...she yells...annoying!
    Anonymous

• I love her! I only have sons but my oldest loves watching his iCurly, lol. He is only 4, and I don't let him watch it but his grandparents allow it while he's over there. :/
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 11:04 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My husband refers to her as "that big headed girl". He says both she and selena gomez have unusualu large heads. My kids are big fans of I carly and Wizards...
    jennypenny3000

Answer by jennypenny3000 at 3:53 AM on May. 26, 2010

• My kids and I love her. We also love Selena Gomez. I agree with BabyBeans, Taylor Swift is totally awesome! My 10 yr old just "broke up" with her "boyfriend" lol...and it cracks me up because he had a Monster Rally radio controlled truck that they would "play" with and he NEVER let her control it, just go get it when it got stuck...so Bekah LOVES "Picture to Burn."
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 10:00 AM on May. 26, 2010