No period in 3yrs just had a miscarriage might be tmi has anyone else been threw this??

Sorry this is going to be pretty long but please read in jan 07 i got pregnant but lost it then i got pregnant right after in like april and i didnt get a positive hpt or blood work from a doc until i was 7months along i had a Wonderful healthy baby boy on Jan 5th 2008!
well i got mirena 6weeks after he was born and never had a period i got it tooken out march 1st 2010 i got pregnant again in april but now im going threw i miscarriage!
my question is i havent had a period since Dec 06 because jan i got pregnant

my son is Two i just lost a baby and i havent had a period in 3yrs the only bleeding is from this miscarriage! i just was wondering if im not having periods anymore how do i keep getting pregnant. i want another baby so bad but im scared to try and get pregnant until i know i have had my period what should i do has anyone else had this problem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• google chiropractic and fertility. My cycles were all over before I started seeing my chiropractor. After 2 visits my cycles are ever 24days
    Anonymous

• op here when i was pregnant with my son and getting negative results i went to three different doctors they all told me im not pregnant and one even told me i was going threw the change at 18 im 22 now and wanting to give my son a sibling more than anything!!
    Anonymous

• Most likely what is happening is that you just happen to be "catching" the egg on the rare event that you do ovulate. Have you ever been checked for PCOS?

PCOS has symtoms of VERY long cycles (sometimes 6 months or more) meaning that instead of having a 28-45 day cycle in which you ovuate about 11-17 days before the next period you may be having 127 (just throwing a # out there) cycles and may be ovulating on day 114. PCOS also increases the risk of miscarriage so that could also explain your repeated miscarriages.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility, get Fertility Blend (www.fertility.com) because it could REALLY REALLY help you out and after 4-5 months of charting plus taking this blend (if you are not already pregnant) go see you OBGYN. Show them your charts and see what they say.
    Anonymous

• you only have a period when you build up uterine lining and a fertilized egg is not implanted....it may be that you are not building uterine lining regularly or that you aren't building enough for the egg to properly implant...but check with your doctor
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 1:40 AM on May. 26, 2010