Just wondering....

....if anybody has a man as wonderful as mine? my DH works 2 jobs so i can stay home with the kids. before anyone says im selfish, it was hes idea and choice not mine. he is also such an amazing dad and husband. who else has a great man out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• i do, i can admit that it's not flowers and sunshine, but he's pretty damn decent
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:40 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yours sounds like a winner.

My husband works hard and then comes home and takes care of the yard and car. Whenever I need him to help, he does, and with no complaint. He has stuck with me through some really rough times. We celebrate our 40th anniversary in July.

Answer by Bmat at 10:40 PM on May. 25, 2010

• i do :) i feel like i wrote this exactly. My hubby works 2 jobs as well. I love him very much!!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:46 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have a great one too. Except if we had a perfect world he would stay at home and I would have the good paying job. Now he has two full time jobs and I have 1 full time job, plus full kid, house and cooking duties. We are both too tired to acknowledge each other right now...If any of you see him tell him I said he is great LOL!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:56 PM on May. 25, 2010

• i do!
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:13 PM on May. 25, 2010

• YES, YES, YES..and i am so proud of him. I prayed for a man like this and God gave me more than what i asked for. I love him and I know he loves me because he spends his days showing it to me....Beautiful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you R.B.
    nikki1012009

Answer by nikki1012009 at 11:44 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I have an awesome DH too, a little bit different situation, but it makes us happy, I'm the working parent and he's a SAHD, but the house looks great and I don't have to do laundry, lol.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:52 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I do, he works 2 hrs away and 12 hr shifts, i too am a SAHM. I recently sprained my foot so right after work he drives home to help me with my girls bring dinner, and carries me from room to room lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:53 PM on May. 25, 2010

• It's not selfish having your husband work. Most MEN, would prefer to have their wives stay home and take care of the house and kids. It's great that you have found a good MAN. Appreciate him and let him know he's special and you're grateful GOD gave him to you.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:40 AM on May. 26, 2010

• mines sucks.. we got pregnant as teens and married at 18 & 19. Im stuck for life, and I seriously HATE it here. I wish I could go back in time sometimes cause there would be soo much i would change. Sometimes I think about leaving but I didnt finish school, i dont have a job.. i pretty much rely on him for everything. Even though hes always out all the time.. But sometimes I think about getting on a date site, and finding me a rich man to sweep me off my feet and take me to hawaii or soemthing lmao.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on May. 26, 2010