Rock star baby?

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of seeing babies wearing the skulls and crossbones.... and things like this

http://www.shopsugarbabies.com/item_1385/Newborn-Baby-Boy-Sac-and-Cap-Set.htm

the baby is adorable but with an outfit like that he just doesnt look like a baby !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i actually love that outfit. i'm silly though.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:50 PM on May. 25, 2010

• HELLNO I am NOT tired of it. I think it is awesome!!!! One of my DD's frist summer dresses was white ith pink polka dots and a pink skull and crossbones on it!!! Now when we go shopping for clothes that's all she wants! She's 2 1/2 by the way!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:51 PM on May. 25, 2010

• It's probably not just you, but I LOVE seeing babies in something other than pastels and primary colors! I think they should make black onsies. I am not a "rockstar" mom, but I enjoy wearing black and would love to see my baby boy in a black onsie that doesn't cost $20. I enjoy seeing babies in funny onsies that are over the line and basically anything other than the puppy, truck, or dinosaur outfit.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:52 PM on May. 25, 2010

• You would have hated my son and his clothes then. LOL He had a skull jacket in Kindergarten. He saw it and asked for it. Cute as a bug he was. He had lots of clothes like that and still does..
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:52 PM on May. 25, 2010

• No, I'm with you. Not into symbols of death and poison on babies.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:53 PM on May. 25, 2010

• wow i haven't seen these baby clothes, and while i love unusual things i lean more toward hippie stuff than rock star / trendy tattoo wear. except i do have a fondness for skulls - not in a morbid way (and someone told me a while back that skulls represent wisdom). to each her own... if you don't like it, don't dress your kid in it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:06 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I don't like the skulls and crossbones, but the pink and black or guitar outfits are really cute! Also, I HATE HATE HATE when I see babies with swear words or dirty statements on their clothing.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 11:06 PM on May. 25, 2010

• This seems geared to younger parents. I wouldn't buy it just because it's cute: 45$ is too much for a baby's outfit for me.
    Anonymous

• I like it. Isn't everyone sick of teddy bears and unicorns and all of that boring crap?
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:54 PM on May. 25, 2010

• i love skulls and crossbones. i have a skull and crossbones tattoo on my side, and dress my son in clothes like that all the time. hes my little rocker boy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:02 AM on May. 26, 2010