I feel so nasty..

I have three children ages 9, 6 and 21 mos. my 9 yr old is a pain in the ass!, but my problem is my 6 yr old son. he is so bad, I have already pretty much snapped on him, but caught myself. he tells me to go "fuck myself", "asshole". This little boy has everything he could ever want and goes everywhere he wants. We treat him so good but yet he conutines to be a ASSHOLE to me!. I am at my snapping point. I have been putting my hands on him to hurt him. tonight I told my oldest son that I was going to send him to a foster home (of course I didn't mean it!!!). my older son started hitting me and crying like heck!. I don't know what to do, I don't want to hit my children but I just snap any suggestions?. Tonight my son said he is going to tell his teacher and send me to jail

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 123 Magic. This book is TRULY amazing! My 3 year old has started trying to get an attitude with me. So I read this book about 2 weeks ago, and now things are better than ever.

BUT it sounds like MOST of the problem lies with you, not the child. A truly believe a therapist would be worth your time and money. Good luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:01 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Maybe they are better off in foster care. You have lost all control and have already been bestest by a 6 year old.
    Anonymous

• ((OP HERE)) .. his teacher's husband is a cop. I don't want to be like this and I am only towards him. some say it is middle child syndrome. but I feel so bad, I really need to stop this..

...a few weeks ago, i snapped and for the first time ever my husband came after me and hit me, asking me how I like it!. I need to stop this..but I am afraid to tell anyone cause I don't want to lose my kids.
    Anonymous

• He calls you an asshole because you call him one. Children learn by example. No wonder why they act like that-because YOU can't control yourself.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:58 PM on May. 25, 2010

• WOWWW Don't do foster care. Just bite your tongue next time, because to a kid this could actually mean you are going to really put them there. I know you were mad we all have those days. Just learn from it and find something discipline wise that would work. Take a toy, time-out.. grounding. But, the trick is you have to mean business. GL, hugs......!
    Anonymous

• U need counseling! PRONTO! in the mean time is there somewhere your kids could stay thats safe while you work this out? if not contact dhs and have them place your kids somewhere while u work on you
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 10:59 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Sounds like a lot of violence going on. You need to get control of yourself or get out of the house.
    Anonymous

• SaraP, there you go again. Shush! She didn't SAY she calls him an ASSHOLE. She was informing us that is how he ACTS.
    Anonymous

• ** (OP HERE))..** we never get a break from these kids, do you think that can be the problem. His doctor did recommend thearpy for his behavior, but I don't want to poison is mind with crap.
    oh and to the first poster! thanks.. I am asking how I can control him and your being a ASS!
    Anonymous

• I am anon at :59 .
    OP, Good luck to you.. Try some new methods. Like I said.. when you nip it, it will work.
    It may be a rocky road or it might go smooth. YOU CAN DO IT! [[HUGS]]
    Anonymous