Big bows?

Is the size of a bow on a baby's head in direct correlation with the lack of cuteness of the baby?

For example: the bigger the bow, the uglier the baby! Do parents think that putting a big bow on their baby makes her cute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always put huge bows on my daughter. I love them and think they are adorable. I've never seen an ugly baby, big bow or not.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:09 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I put big bows on my dd just bc I love them and think they are adorable.....it's not bc I'm trying to make her prettier or anything she gets compliments from strangers big bows or not.....and no baby is ugly they are all precious in their own unique way!!!
    maddie12284

Answer by maddie12284 at 11:14 PM on May. 25, 2010

• You guys are seriuosly diluted. i've seen plenty of ugly babies in my short lifetime!
    Anonymous

• lol i personally have never liked bows on babies..and i have to agree with anon, i have seen alot of ugly babies as well!! i see them almost everyday when they come into where i work.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:32 PM on May. 25, 2010

• that is hiarious. I will keep my eyes out. What about mohawks for boys, the bigger the hair the uglier the boy?
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:22 AM on May. 26, 2010