Do you think it would be tacky, or kinda funny/cute if I dressed my twins up for halloween as...

Oompa Loompas???
I thought about it the other day (I randomly thing of stuff ) and thought it would be kinda cute/funny to do this. They are both boys and they'll be about 21 months old.
What else could I dress my twins up as?
Is there any type of costume combo that my DD could be included on???? She's 3.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Apparently we are all on the same page thing 1 &2 w/a cat in the hat
    or Dorthey and 2 of her friends or Alice the rabbit and the mad hatter
    a cowgirl and 2 cows , the green, yellow and red m&m's
    a baseball, bat and glove, a cheerleader and 2 football players
    a washer , dryer and a basket of laundry (very easy to do!!) I could go on for days!!! lol
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 1:17 AM on May. 26, 2010

• That would be CUTE!! I was thinking you were going to say Thing One and Thing Two, which would have been cute too!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:15 PM on May. 25, 2010

• lol i was going to suggest thing one and thing two
    Anonymous

• i think that's cute.. u can also dress them up as heckle and jackel.. they were these twin crows, pretty old cartoon. but u can google it and see their pics.
    also they can go as batman and robin and ure daughter can go as the catwoman..
    another suggestion is shrek's kids.. thats something new this year
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. 23. I was gonna say Thing 1 and Thing 2. Some girls I went to high school with are identical twins and their mom dressed them up as Thing 1 and Thing 2 when they were little and she was the Cat in the Hat.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:30 PM on May. 25, 2010

• for my twins first halloween they were pirates, i was going to decorate their stroller as a pirate ship, but got a horrible headache and didn't do it. my boys that are 1 1/2 years apart were new batman and old batman (waited too long to get a robin costume!) with the stroller done up as the batmobile, you could add batgirl to the mix.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:47 AM on May. 26, 2010

• It would be adorable! For my ydd's first we did a whole family thing of Wizard of Oz, everyone loved it!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 9:12 AM on May. 26, 2010