i need ideas and ideas for activities for my 2yr old that stays home with me all day and just moving here from TN and she has no friends yet

Amy1225

Asked by Amy1225 at 11:28 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• go to the local library and see if they have any programs for kids! mne has storytime/playtime for ages 2 and under on mondays. Both he and I have made friends there. also go to meetup.com and see if there is a parentng group n your area! the one in my area has activities throughout each month. great way to make friends!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:34 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Playing with toys, finger painting, coloring, reading with her, drawing with her or teaching her letters and numbers, lots of walks, go to the park (we've made a few friends with mom's and kids we meet at the park), buy a zoo pass and go to the zoo, mom & baby swim class (check the YMCA?), building with blocks, playing with play dough, etc......
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:37 PM on May. 25, 2010