I have a 7 1/2 month old son who doesn't like his crib, I put the bouncy seat inside the crib & he sleeps fine! I think he doesn't like to lay flat anyone else going through this??

sissaymay

Asked by sissaymay at 11:35 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you could try raising on end of the matteress. the hospital sometimes did it for my daughter. maybe he just likes the movement. goodluck. they sell a baby thing that is at an incline i think through babies r us
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 11:52 PM on May. 25, 2010

• elevate two legs of his crib up so he is on a slight incline and not entirely flat
    lowesjessica

Answer by lowesjessica at 11:57 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Maybe he has acid reflux and sleeping flat is uncomfortable?
    first-one

Answer by first-one at 11:57 PM on May. 25, 2010

• put a pillow or two under one end of the crib matress. My son liked this becasue when he layed down, the milk wouldnt stay down.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:11 AM on May. 26, 2010