Can you do a spell for me?

I have all these little tiny bumps all over my skin. I assumed it was an allergic reaction, but I've gone to all natural everything, and no doctor can tell me what I have. They itch like crazy and they are coming into my dreams now too. Maybe it's a spiritual problem? I may need cleansing of some sort. Can the friendly pagans here do a spell to help heal me? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• First off, without actually seeing the issue for myself and knowing all the details, doing a spell wouldn't do anything, because I wouldn't know what I was even up against.
    Second off, spells always work best when there is emotion attached... So it would be best if you do things yourself.

My FIRST suggestion is that you switch up some of your products. Just because they are "natural" doesn't mean you can't have a reaction. And many of these so called "natural" companies are really not all that natural or green... So start by changing your body wash or lotion... I actually had burns from a certain "natural" lotion I tried...

SECOND, if you really feel there is a spiritual issue, you should visit your local metaphysical shop and talk to someone there. Chances are they would be able to give you what you need to fix things or direct you to someone who can...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:42 AM on May. 26, 2010

• i hope you can get some help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Thank you anon! OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 26, 2010

• You need to do the spell for yourself, sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Sounds like a case of Keratosis Pilaris. The itching is probably due to dry skin which is aggravating the bumps.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:08 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Most pagans will not do a spell for a person. They will help you do your own because it is your energy and it is best if only you work on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 26, 2010

• is this going to turn into a "Pagan's won't help me, see how they are" type post?? Well before anyone goes the PP said it right.... "Most pagans will not do a spell for a person. They will help you do your own because it is your energy and it is best if only you work on it."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 26, 2010

• have you actually seen a dermatologist?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Like some pp have said, I am not able to do an actual spell for you (that would be best done by you), I can light a candle for you and send some positive energy your way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I will send some healing energy your way, but you have to be pro active yourself as well. Go get it checked by a doctor. Then our energy can help speed healing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 26, 2010