any breastfeeding moms not psychopaths?

I breastfeed but confused about the moms who have to put others down so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I breast feed but don't give a darn how others feed their kids as long are they are feeding them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I also BF both of my children and I have NEVER put a formula feeder down. it doesn't affect me whatsoever, nor do I care how somebody else is feeding their child. I don't get it either...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 26, 2010

• i bf....i dont rele care what others do
    lol some day time mommies are super crazed tho
    i only give advice or my own experience when some one needs help or when ppl are interested in BF
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:23 AM on May. 26, 2010

• ROFLOL well i breast and formula fed one child then only breastfed the other two for a combined total of 6 years and so far i do not require medication and have not had a dx for mental illness lol.

It is like anything else some people have very strong feelings about this subject and will go on a tangent. I believe breast is best but hey its your kid not mine, i did what i felt was right for my children and you need to do what you feel is right for yours. Dont let anyone make you feel bad for what you decide works for your family.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:26 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I wish they weren't like that because then we get judged for being so ourselves. I had a friend who formula fed, we had babies around the same month. She formula fed while i breastfed. She was embarassed to tell me because she thought i would judge her since so many are that way. I was not mean to her at all but did ask why she didn't turns out she didn't have to not breastfeed over it. Instead of arguing with her and putting her down i just educated her for next time. She was grateful. I was never mean, never thought I was better and never put anyone down. By them doing that they are doing more harm then good. SUch a shame.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I don't think I came across a mom yet who put another mom down for ffing. I have come across moms who do not think its formula feeding is the best choice., and I agree, but never a mom who put another mom down because they formula fed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Does that mean you think you're a psychopath then?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:32 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Psychopaths how? I know there are a few moms out there who are very hardline.But they are not the norm. Most of us don't care what you do. And you should never care about the opinions of others...they are unimportant.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:35 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Apparently not... you breastfeed and this is a pretty psycho/bitchy question!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on May. 26, 2010

• *Apparently...*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 26, 2010