school testing question 3year old

Hi~
I took my son in for his first testing today with my local school to see if they think my son need or quailfies for help through them. He will be 3 on june 29th. we have been doing ot and speech since he was 19 months old, in october of 2009 he started going to a preschool 2 days a week for 3 hrs and in december he was diagnost with pdd-nos and then got retested 2 weeks ago but have not got the report back yet. Well today in the test he hid behind me and under my chair for the first 30 minutes and then after one of the ladies left we finally got him to come out and do puzzles and puppets. I am just wondering if this would be a normal thing for kids during this kind of testing?

magnane

Asked by magnane at 1:21 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Health

• Why on earth do you have such a young child in school at all? My gosh, let him stay home and be a baby. What's the rush!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on May. 29, 2010

• because i let my oldest one stay home til kindergarten and he just know is catching up enough to not fill out of place and be made fun of or feel like he is.
    magnane

Answer by magnane at 1:55 AM on May. 31, 2010