Have you ever called CPS?

I see a lot of advice on this forum telling others to call CPS. I don't know anybody who has ever called CPS or that has had CPS called on them. Just wondering...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I know what you mean! It is actually pretty rare, thank goodness.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:39 AM on May. 26, 2010

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I wish I would have called on my sis-in-law, but wasn't 100% sure if she was abusing the kids so I didn't call. I really regret not calling now. About a year later, the school called CPS on them. I often wanted to call someone when I was a kid, but I was scared and thought foster care would be worse. I did call the police once though when my dad was beating my brother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on May. 26, 2010

• no, but I had someone call on me cause they didn't think a supported my babys head well. Talk about piss me off. I told them that I already had a child and his head didn't fall off lol. so stupid...there was better things for cps to do than come pay me a visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes. I work at a hotel, and this beyotch-ghetto as fawk- used to leave dirty diapers all around her room. She would leave her kids all alone with NO FOOD. (4 kids, all under the age of 9) She would let them swim in the pool alone while she was inside the room. The kids were always ratty and dirty. Running through the parking lot where they could get run over by a car. I finally called. Nothing happened for those poor little kids. The system has failed them.
    Anonymous

• I was 11 when I seen a couple of teen moms blow "bong" smoke into their babies faces and laughing about it and then there was another young mom who wanted me to watch her baby who was skin and bones!!
    I still kick myself for not telling my mom..I was 11 what did I know about child protection? but if i told my mom she would have done something!

Then as an adult with 3 kids who stayed with their dad on weekends told me about how badly treated his girlfriends kid is, I should have called then but was 90 miles away and what proof did I have? other then what the kids said...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on May. 26, 2010